Even snacks could give you your daily intake of vegetables! This loaded nacho dish is everyone’s favourite. This recipe for loaded veggie nachos is a surprising and healthy twist on the well-known version. You make your own tortilla chips with No Fairytales’ paprika chilli tortillas and just add lots of yummy vegetables!
- 8x paprika chilli tortillas
- 400 g black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 red onions
- 15g coriander
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 6 tbsp yogurt
- sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Put the avocado, yogurt, lime juice and zest into a food processor or blender and process to form a smooth dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush the tortillas piece by piece with sunflower oil, place them in a pile and cut the tortillas into triangles with a good sharp knife or pizza cutter. Divide the tortillas on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and roast the tortillas for 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the flesh into cubes of approximately 1 cm. Cut the tomatoes into cubes of the same size. Remove the skin from the red onion and cut into small pieces. Chop the coriander coarsely
- Remove the tortilla chips from the oven and move to a baking dish or nice serving dish. Add the black beans, bell pepper and tomato cubes and red onions to the dish and mix well. Garnish with avocado dressing and fresh coriander.