A colourful, pink tortilla pizza is a treat after a long day at work or school or simply at the weekend. Who would not like to see such a festive meal on the table when coming home? No Fairytales’ beet tortillas and pickled red onions give the tortilla pizza a characteristic pink colour. That means you can enjoy it without guilt, because with this tortilla pizza you get your recommended daily amount of vegetables in one go!
- 8x No Fairytales beet tortillas
- 300g chopped canned tomatoes
- 150g kale
- 175g cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 2 red onions
- 100ml white wine vinegar
- 150g feta cheese
- 2 tbsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Remove the peel of the red onion and cut the onion in rings. Put the onion rings in a bowl and add the white wine vinegar. Leave to stand.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes, remove the seeds from the bell pepper and cut the flesh into strips.
- Put the tomato cubes together with the oregano in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth. Add salt and pepper.
- Heat sunflower oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the kale for 4 minutes until it has wilted and lost most of its excess water.
- Brush the beet tortillas with tomato sauce and divide the stir-fried kale, cherry tomatoes, orange pepper strips and feta cheese over it.
- Bake the tortilla pizza for 8 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the tortilla pizza from the oven and garnish with the picked red onion.