Friends and family visiting? We’ve got your back.
You’ll be able to serve this delicious chicken fajita in no time. Loved by the young and old!
- 8x Paprika Chili tortillas
- 400 g chicken fillet
- 2 red onions
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 avocados
- 300 g red cabbage
- 150 g sweetcorn
- Put the chicken, onion, bell pepper, olive oil, garlic and the paprika powder in a dish. Add pepper to taste and stir well. Marinate the covered chicken for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat the frying pan (without extra oil) and put the marinated chicken in the pan for 8 minutes over a medium heat.
- Cut the avocado into slices and mash them into a smooth mixture (cream).
- Spread the tortilla with the avocado cream. Then add the roasted fajita chicken, red cabbage and corn.
- Serve the tortillas at the table and roll them up!