A true classic, familiar to many… But then just a bit different, and in a colorful jacket! The slightly sweet taste of the carrot tortilla gives a great twist to this classic variant and provides more vegetables!
- 4x No Fairytales Carrot tortillas
- 250 g mozzarella
- 300 g tomatoes
- 295 g sundried tomatoes
- 150 g pesto
- 15 g basil
- Cut the tomatoes, sundried tomatoes and mozzarella into thin slices.
- Put the carrot tortilla on the kitchen counter or cutting board and spread pesto on the tortilla.
- Put the tomatoes, sundried tomatoes and mozzarella on the tortilla.
- Pick some basil and put in the tortilla
- Fold the top and bottom of the tortilla inwards and roll up the tortilla with the filling in the middle. Repeat this step with the remaining tortillas.