The beets tortilla rainbow roll
Eating vegetables is a party! With these colourful rainbow tortillas, your kids are bound to agree. Because who wouldn’t want to garnish a pink No Fairytales’ beet tortilla with colourful vegetables like red cabbage, orange carrot, green cucumber and yellow bell pepper? This way, you’ll easily get your daily intake of vegetables.
- 4x No Fairytales beet tortillas
- 200 g (spicy) hummus
- 150 g yellow beet or yellow bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 300 g carrots
- 300 g red cabbage
- Chop the carrot, cucumber and bell pepper into strips.
- Put the beet tortilla on the kitchen counter or cutting board and spread a quarter of the hummus on the tortilla. Divide a quarter of the cabbage over the tortilla and top with the carrot, cucumber and pepper strips.
- Fold the top and bottom of the tortilla inwards and roll up the tortilla with the filling in the middle. Repeat this step with the remaining tortillas.